Tuesday, July 28, 2009

anna and roddy's final draft

This was quite challenging for me. Anna is very much into the arts and its different schools. From abstract impressionism to conceptual art, the fine arts to architectural inspiration, nosebleed! I spent a lot of sleepless nights thinking about this one. i was even going to use plaster and wires on this one. Ang Bog was MIA the whole time!

I finally was able to corner Bog and discussed this with him. I told him about the influences and the colors(daffy blue and oyster gray etc.) and my dilemma. And he goes, "Ano ba, Tita. Make it like a blueprint". Ah... yes, of course. Silly me, growing up with my dada, an engineer, and rolls of blueprints around the house. Why didn't I think of that.

Here it is:

Was able to email all the files to Anna tonight.

"We're good, we're good!:) It's perfect!:) Thank you so much again, Abba!:)"
--Anna

Lol. We are grateful.

Tin and KC's invites next.

No comments:

Post a Comment