Friday, December 30, 2011

dean and jehan

 jehan wanted shabby chic and was so full of wonderful ideas. it was great and funny and crazy at the same time. almost ran out of time because it took us along time to settle for this bi-fold after so many also nice prototypes. blame my day job for sending me out of the country suddenly. but of course, nothing will stop me from delivering on time, not even distance.

cover art

a closer look

got this neat set of embossing stencils from germany.  am getting more on february. but for orders for more than a hundred, this needs time to make as we do it by hand.


 jehan and dean's invites are the first ones with the TGFP logo =)

i have a new addition to TGFP, my pretty niece Kim, is now my apprentice. she'll brave the traffic just to do the deliveries, too. LOL. She's also in charge of the other stuff that we do. here's a teaser:

dean and jehan and their faux plaster baroque frames

yup, i have minions who make props. will post photos of those soon. haha. my old highschool students have started working on teeny projects like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment